Wednesday 27 April 2011

Peace and quiet

Peace and quiet is  so rare in our house, 4 kids just doesn't allow for it!!! So when Daniele came through the door soaking wet from practice last night I was quick to offer taking Luca to his soccer practice and he could stay home with the little ones, dinner was already in the oven so it would be an easy night.
So I dropped Luca off at his very wet and foggy practice and I went off to check out the huge Homesense around the corner, one great hour and a trolley full later, (it always amazes me how much I can find when I am not really looking), I headed over to Chapters. I love wandering around bookstores, i bought a vanilla latte and sat in front of the interiors section and lost myself in Kelly Hoppens book, I love her simplicity and elegance. It is amazing how two small hours to yourself, with no Mama being shouted at you or someone needing you can really recharge your batteries, I might just have to make it a weekly affair!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment