Sunday 26 June 2011

Fairies


Our garden has mushrooms popping up everywhere and Alessia believes it is all the fairies having parties in our garden at night. We are big believers of fairies in this house, I grew up making fairy houses and even had my own one who lived in my dolls house. I loved how my Mum encouraged us to believe in fairies and magic and I love that Alessia now believes too, we spend hours making houses for them and she swings as high as she can so she can see the them in the sky, it's all so cute!!! We all need a bit of magic in our lives......

Source: google.co.uk via Jan on Pinterest



1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! There is somethings magical about faries in the garden, we have a few too :). Thanks for reading my blog! Your children are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete