Wednesday 29 June 2011

schools out for summer

Source: google.com via Claire on Pinterest


School is out for Summer so we had a party, I hired a bouncy castle, we had a pinata, we made cupcakes and the kids had a blast! I can't believe another school year is over already, they really do fly by. Alessia graduated from SK and will be full time school come September, she really is ready for it but I will miss having her around, she is such a delight to do things with but I will now have to start doing classes with Lorenzo instead. I am so pleased that I won't have to make any packed lunches for a while, I really was running out of ideas and it all starts to get boring and I am thrilled that I have turned my alarm off and will be enjoying a lie in tomorrow!!!!!
Heres to a fun filled summer everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment