Wednesday 22 June 2011


Lately in our house we are only seeing Daddy for maybe an hour of quality time a day, this time of the year is a bit crazy with his work and the boys soccer schedules, Daniele usually gets home at 5.30 to then have to leave again an hour later but hey this is life and we just have to make the most of the time we can spend together and make sure there is a good supply of Red wine to get me through!!!! So when he said this morning that he should be home early today I said great maybe I will go and get my nails done and I love the way he said are you crazy I'm coming home to spend time with you!!!! So I wont be getting my nails done, I will be spending time with my Hubby and revelling in the fact that after 21 years together he still wants to spend time with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment