Tuesday 27 September 2011

Time to chill

Source: zadan.nl via Mallory on Pinterest


I think my body is telling me enough is enough and it is time for a rest, I am bone tired it even hurts to breathe! I have even made a Doctors app, I haven't been for a physical since I had Lorenzo so it is high time i get checked out, I would have gone to my Homeopath if the waiting list wasn't so long but I'll see what the Doc has to say first. I think I just need a full nights sleep, having run on no more than 5 hours a night since having Lorenzo can't be good for me . I will leave cleaning the house until tomorrow, I have already done parking duty at school and had Lorenzos pre school class this morning and we have soccer tonight so I am going to spend the afternoon cuddling up with Lorenzo and enjoy doing nothing for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment