Wednesday 21 September 2011

Parent and Tot class

Yesterday was Lorenzo's first pre-school class and I must admit I was a little less than enthusiastic at the thought of another parent and tot class, I mean I know the routine of the class by heart!!! But I loved it, he was the cutest thing ever, he was so happy and my heart melted at his smile. He has been surrounded by older kids and his brothers and sisters friends and is such a sociable little boy but it is definitely his time to shine. He was off and playing and i sat back and let him gain his independence a little bit more, every now and then he would check that I was still there and we would play together and then he would be off again. I can't believe he is going to be 2 soon, no matter how hard I try to slow it all down and try to keep him my baby he is off and running and I  am trying to keep up!!!!

 This is his new smile, i point the camera and out come the teeth
 This was on our way, what you cant see is he is holding his little lunch bag with his juice box and snacks, Oh how he loves his little lunch bag!
 As you can see, there is no sign of my baby anymore but he is the cutest kid ever and he kills me with his charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment