Thursday 15 September 2011

So Excited!!!!!

I am so excited, I now have my T shirts and my hand made Tutus in my first Toronto store!!
I have been busy screen printing all of my Tees this week and we have all been surrounded by Tulle, Daniele is over the Tulle! But the Tutus look so beautiful, I am so happy with them, i went with really soft muted colours and they look so beautiful, my favourite is the Grey.
My New years resolution was to get my butt in gear and start making up my T shirts and I am so happy I did, I dropped off lots of Tees and Tutus this afternoon and I have already sold a  Rose pink Tutu and a Glasses Tee
 I finished the Tutus off with a flower that can also be worn as a hair clip, I love how it looks with the flower
 I made a ballerina Tee to go with the Tutus


The Store is called Kid Culture and is 2986 Dundas St West, Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment