Monday 31 October 2011

Our newest addition

So last week was a busy one full of Doctor and Homeopath visits that ended up with a trip to Urgent care for more blood work and an Ultrasound, I'm still none the wiser to why I feel the way I do, I'm hoping the results of all the tests this week will give me some answers!

In between all of this we had a school Halloween party on Friday night and we drove down to Ohio to pick up the newest addition to our family.

 Alessia was a witch for the party but decided today for Halloween that she would be a punk ballerina,
 We chose the cheats way out and decorated our pumpkins instead
 My little Pumpkin, worn out after all his partying
Luca wore cool looking contacts

 We had fun on our road trip, 5 hours of driving with an hours stop at the border, the kids were awesome!!

Whats a trip to the States without a stop at Target, I even managed to snag some Missoni shoes for Alessia, I loved the small carry on case but couldn't bring myself to spend $160 but it was gorgeous, satisfied myself with the shoes instead.

 And here is the newest addition to our family, Levi the miniature english bulldog, we are all besotted with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment