Friday 11 November 2011

dreaming of some solid food

So I have been on my no gluten, dairy, everything mushy diet for 10 days now and I must admit I feel so much better for it. I have become the Queen of soups and Daniele and the kids have been great about having soup for dinner every night. My favourite so far has been the White chilli bean, I am hoping that the inflammation in my intestines will have gone down when i go back to my naturopath on Tuesday so that I can at least start eating some solid foods. A gluten free diet is going to be a tough life to get used to but I have been feeling so much better without it in my diet I am willing to put some effort in, below is a great website that has done a lot of the hard work for me, I am looking forward to working my way through her recipes










http//www.elanaspantry.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment