Wednesday 2 November 2011

Trick or treat and the puppy

 These two are so cute together!! Lorenzo loves him, he is the first thing he looks for when he gets up, I can see them becoming best friends, I just love how Lorenzo is so gentle with him when he is naturally such a rough and tumble boy.



 I was on Trick or treating duty this year, Daniele stayed home with the puppy and handed the candy out,.The boys all disappeared with their friends so off I went with the youngest two, Lorenzo loved going up to the doors and collecting his goodies, he even growled at a few people. It was good fun, kids everywhere laughing and running from house to house  and I love that we collected enough candy to last a year!!



 Alessia's stash, yum!
Love the person who gave out toothbrushes!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment