Friday 22 June 2012

life

I know it's been a long time!!!  Having iv's 3 times a week is really mucking up my time, i'm always playing catch up but never quite catching up:) But it's all good, i've had some great results this week so i'm feeling really positive! Its been an emotional 4 months with some really low times but Daniele has kept me going and when I have questioned whether the alternative route i have chosen was the right one he has kept me focused and reminded me of all the reasons we didn't choose the conventional route and I will be forever grateful that he was by my side through this awful journey!!! When you face something that threatens to take you away from your loved ones it really puts your whole life into perspective , i vowed to beat this thing and i am determined to beat the crap out of it!!!!!!!

Going the alternative way has meant the kids really haven't known what is going on which was one of the reasons i wanted to do it this way, so although me and Daniele  have felt like we are running on a hamster wheel, life for the kids has gone on unaffected as you can see.......

Our life for the last couple of weeks, Thank God the summer is here, everything is better with a bit of sunshine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment