Saturday 28 May 2011

our weekend

I love that i can edit my pictures on my phone, some of the Apps on the I Phone are amazing!!!!


check out this cheeky face!!

We went to the kids school fair




We checked out one of Daddy's training sessions. I love seeing him in his new role as coach,  fingers crossed his boys win today!!
Two monkeys

Check out todays outfit, loving the hat and shoes.

doing the cake walk


we baked 4 cakes for the fair
I feel for the parents of the kids who win these chocolate overloaded cakes, what a sugar overload. It took a lot for me to leave  the decorating of the cakes down to the kids, you can tell the two i supervised!!!!!!!





A visit to DQ after Lucas's school concert
So far it has been a perfect weekend, fairs, playdates, sleep overs, ice cream, what more could you ask for......... Well, I now need a big glass of wine and my big comfy bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment