Monday 30 May 2011

New car

I am so happy with my new car, apart from the fact that it drives beautifully, is good on gas and has all the cool car gadgets you could ask for, I am most thrilled that no rubbish falls out of it every time you open a door and it doesn't smell of sweaty soccer kits!!!! We will see how long it stays clean for, I have put a ban on any food going in it after I spent ages cleaning out the back of the Dodge, I don't understand how my kids can leave an ice cream cone with ice cream still on it and not expect it to melt everywhere, it was so sticky and gross!!!!


 I am also in love with our new light above our dining room table and i am so proud that we were able to put it up ourselves , we normally wait for Ian to arrive or pay someone but I was so excited to see what it would look like, Daniele agreed to try himself. I was really worried when Daniele was cutting the wires, it was a point of no return but he did great and i love how it looks, now i can  shop for more lights, in fact there is a fantastic copy of a Restoration Hardware chandelier that i spotted in Homesense ....


No comments:

Post a Comment